Stately is an unofficial NationStates app for Android.
- Get your nation's stats, policies, rankings and happenings.
- Respond to issues encountered by your nation.
- Login and switch between different nations.
- Browse through and move to different regional communities.
- Chat with other players and more in RMBs.
- Observe and vote on current World Assembly resolutions.
- Endorse nations and participate in R/D gameplay.
- Read, manage, write and reply to telegrams.
- Discover trends in national, regional and world census statistics.
- Compile all your happenings together with the Activity Feed.
- Get notified and stay up to date on new issues, telegrams and other events.
- Make it your own: choose between five different themes and more.
Stately was built from the ground up with the Android Support Library in order to use the latest Material Design elements and tools as a basis for the app. Stately uses Volley to communicate with NationStates and its API through a secure connection. It then processess the data with jsoup and SimpleXML.
Stately also uses the following open-source libraries:
- Evo Reflector
- Sugar ORM
Stately uses the following proprietary libraries:
Stately uses Creative Commons-licensed content from the following sources: