Stately is an unofficial NationStates app for Android.
- Get your nation's stats, policies, rankings and happenings.
- Respond to issues encountered by your nation.
- Login and switch between different nations.
- Browse through and move to different regional communities.
- Chat with other players and more in RMBs.
- Observe and vote on current World Assembly resolutions.
- Endorse nations and participate in R/D gameplay.
- Read, manage, write and reply to telegrams.
- Discover trends in national, regional and world census statistics.
- Compile all your happenings together with the Activity Feed.
- Get notified and stay up to date on new issues, telegrams and other events.
- Make it your own: choose between five different themes and more.
Stately was built from the ground up with Android Jetpack libraries in order to use the latest Material Design elements and tools as a basis for the app. Stately uses Volley to communicate with NationStates and its API through a secure connection. It then processes the data with jsoup and SimpleXML.
Stately also uses the following open-source libraries:
- Evo Reflector
- Material Components for Android
- Sugar ORM
Stately uses Creative Commons-licensed content from the following sources: